Tuesday 26 November 2013

Mornings are the worst :(

Mornings are the worst,and this only the nocturnal folks would understand. No matter how early I sleep I cannot get up on time.i mean I do get up on time but not the time I want to get up on.like I am always on time to college ,but how I get there is what the whole ordeal is about. Usually I get up just about 30 mins before I get to college ,take about 20 mins to shower,dress ,brush,eat and 10 mins to walk down to college.but that’s not always. Most times I feel I deserve an award to get to college on time.like an honorary award.why?read on
ill tell you about this one time I I got up and had like 8 mins to get to college ,I sprung out of bed grabbed my brush and called up my friend for a ride to college while wearing my clothes,


Me:hey,al you in college alleady?coud you phick me up?
him:what?why are you talking this way?

Me:dosn madder ,al you dere alledy?
Him :well yeah everyones here ,were supposed to be here early  today ,remember?

me:dann it ,im comving


2 mins have lapsed since im out of bed I rinse my mouth grab my lab coat wear it and pounce outside.
5 mins have lapsed since me getting out of bed and im running to get down to college
I see the bus coming at a distance ,my heart jumps with glee coz of two reasons,
   1-I don’t have to run all the way down
    2 I didn’t expect it
Jump on the bus and reach college
Walk into the room were supposed to be in and throw my hands in the air waving them with a rock sign like a rockstar !yeah baby 10 mins since I got outta bed ,had my morning workout (all the fucking running)and im in college dressed and ready to rock!
I mean cmon ,who can beat that ?
Now don’t you agree I have to get an award?
I do right?thank you to all the people who support me on this one…ill be sure to mention your names in my speech.i swear!just leave your names in the comments below :P

No comments:

Post a Comment