Saturday 16 November 2013

Introducing myself...



Iv been ranting a lot lately.mostly due to the Quarter life crisis im going through but also due to the stress I undergo in college.its no ordinary stress people.its like do some monkey gymnastics while calculating 645x537 and analyzing the monalisa all at once ,together,stress.of course they don’t make me do all that :P but believe me its almost like that!
An analogy to what I feel can be seen here….





so a brief intro about myself..im studying to be an orthodontist in a faraway unreachable dragon guarded college in India.no,no im not waiting for a prince charming to rescue me .i can rescue myself thank you.but im just waiting for the right time to slay the dragon...u see im here for a good two and a half more years,so obviously I cannot kill it before that.i mean i wish I could and I wish there was a way to finish this off before hand…but like harry potter I must complete a task before I can kill voldemort!i must find and destroy all horcruxessss!!! Yes..i do go off track quite often…ull just have to get used to it.


No comments:

Post a Comment