Sunday 12 October 2014

CHUTZPAH


Chutzpah....definition- unmitigated gall or nerve.highly self confident /audacious. have you ever experienced anything like this? i have had my moments...the memories of those never become vague.

when i was a kid ,as iv ranted earlier, i was a loner...there was this one time in kindergarten that i was really angry with all the injustice..one day while during class my classmates were having chocolate.... i asked them for some and they declined.no body wants to share with the loser, right? at that very moment the teacher looked at me and asked me not to talk in class and concentrate. this is when it happend

Chutzpah

i donno how ...it came to me...i dont think ill ever know, but at that moment, i told the teacher that 'those kids stole my chocolate and are eating it'.
those kids looked at me in disbelief...what followed was even more interesting...the teacher demanded my chocolate be given back.and they gave the damn bar to me.

as i ate in silence and they looked at me with loath...i wondered how i did it...i still do.


No comments:

Post a Comment